Friday, January 25, 2013

The day went great. In the Law and government and jrotc program. I also recently enrolled in police academy and i decide to start persuing my career toward the Air Force academy. I cant wait until i actually enroll in the academy it looks like alot of fun. To make the day even better i also had found a new way to hack windows 7. Theres a security ip address that you can use to make windows 7 go into a mode at which you get alot of things for free. The librarian talking right now is like interupting my typing skills. I find it pretty hard to not be in a leadership position,. the position i am in in police academy is okay. i mean like really think i can  make captain in police academy. In the JROTC program i might get promoted to sergeant first class. The 1sgt in rotc is a dutch he really can be a jerk at times. i been working harder than the other cadets and i am just now going to make sergent first class. i mean Like wowowowowowowow!!! So yesterday i found my math class a little bit easier i also found that you can multiply trinomials to a degree that you never imagine.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should do an internship at Edwards AFB. I drive by their every day. You would love it.

    ReplyDelete