Thursday, January 31, 2013

United States Air Force

good day everyone. today i'm going to be talking about my career in the intelligence community. The intellegence field im going into to is A1-5 CLASSIFIED information. I am intrested in being a field geospatial intellegence officer in the united states air force. I recently applied to the USAFA academy in colorodo springs colorado. I have 6 collage letters. Most  of these collages are not in my intrest but they are are second hand ideas that i will consider. Furthermore i am on the Major Motion Cycling team. I race on road and trianthlon bikes. This upcoming saturday i will be riding from Ladera center in Los Angeles california to Mandeville california. The ride is 37.9 miles long . This is the least amount of miles i will be doing in one day. I am getting ready for my 120 mile ride to palm springs california. This ride is the most tremendious ride i'm doing. By me being 16 years old i am the youngiest road cyclist to compete in the state of california. I bike ride every day to keep up my cardio level while biking. My heart beats, 180 per min and that is the healthiest heart beat a person can have. I am also training to be a trianthalete. Back to my career the united states airforce academy looks for adults who train in the cycling and football sports. On another note i have been promote in police academy to squad leader. As stated i am in the law and government and Police academy and the Jrotc program I cant wait to see what will come next .  ciakills.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I am really impressed by your energy and drive Keishawn. It is so much easier to succeed when you believe in yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keishawn: I am going to try to arrange something for you at Edwards. http://www.edwards.af.mil/
    Dear Ms. McCoy:
    I am writing you because I have an exceptional student working in the library this year. He is in the 10th grade and his name is Keishawn Blackstone. He is in the law and government magnet here at Monroe HS. Do you have any internships or programs for students of this caliber? Here is a link to his blog. This students deserves some mentorship. Thanks Annette Scherr.
    P.S. Could you refer me to the appropriate person to contact if it is not you!

    ReplyDelete