Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Air force chapter 2

Good day to you all today was a great day in fact this past weekend was also great. I went to palm springs California and i did 100 miles with my team Major Motion. I really was speeding at every point i had a chance to. I met all kinds of new people that were interested in me joining there team. I told them that i may be good cyclist but my true passion is in the Air force . They respected my decision in fact they also had to me that i can be the next great team racer in the city of palm springs I told them that i was from Los Angeles California and that i was there to do a team ride with major motion. Today i am really looki9ng for some air force training to get me ready i signed up for the prep academy. I really won't be getting a response until i get 17 years old but really want to start my career preparation now. I also want to let you know that my main goal is to go to the CIA and become a geospatial intelligence officer in the agency. I also have another goal that I would become the head director of the agency. I really would appreciate any chance to get involved in the air force just to train with them or even just to get involved with them in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment