Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Good day today another good day. This day i'm am working on prepping  myself for the sat and the united states air force BMI test. i'v been working on getting ready for this test by taking steps toward. I first start off with my training ride because it gets my blood running in the body. Secondly i go to cal state dominguez to train with my group starting on march 13 i will be resuming  my weekday training rides with the group. these rides will consist of me going at a very fast pace so that i can build  my speed level up. Next is that i'm trying to contact the air force recruiter. The air force recruter haven't contacted me back so i am waiting. next is this saturday i am biking to Chevy Chase. This ride is another climb. I am going to try to speed up to 30mph. To conclude this one i am also going to go and bike from the ladera center to my house which will give my ride a total tobe 70.3 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment