Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Good day today was great in fact i had a chance to burn some of my calories on friday. I biked from los angeles to monroe. I also was in the police academy football game on saturday. Although we had lost i really enjoyed the fact i had got a chance to see all my friends from middle school. i seen my best friend  hovik and my other friend cecilia. When i biked back to los angeles on that saturday i had also had went to the mall with my friend to buy some cosmic rims, which are carbon alloy. They cost 1,200 but they are totally worth it. After on sunday i had raced at cal state domingues hills. I came in 37 place but i knew what i had to do better to get in the top twenty tile. On monday by the way happy late presedents day, i did 127.9 miles to bakersfield. I had went with my group to visit his grand mother who is 99 years old. I enjoyed the moment i had to share. Next when we went back towards compton i had took the rio hondo bike trial to the san gabriel bike path and the path was really relaxing because i had a chance to look at the san gabriel river. Then after i had got done i had went home and relaxed. Then when 4:00 came i biked to sepulveda to Galls tactical ware to get some polish and to get my shoes shined. Once i was done i was really exausted. on my way back i had ran in to this guy who was intrested in joining major motion. I gave him some cycling advice and my card which he can contact me . From there i had went back home. Boy wasthat a day a day to remember

1 comment:

  1. Reading this makes me feel totally out of shape and lazy. How old is the oldest member of major motion?

    ReplyDelete