Monday, February 25, 2013

Good day today was another great day. I found out that the united states air force stem recruit contacted me. In this case he wanted me to contact him reguarding the program. I had tried to call him but my phone keep losing signal. Other words over the weekend i had went cycling to turn bull canyon in . I had caught a flat on my way up but i manage to fix the flat in a split second. My friend kevin a former racer for major motion had fixed my flat in a split second. Next was the sprint, the sprint was really fast for me i was going 24.0 mile on the Los angeles san gabriel bike path. My friend scott a former united states air force academy staff sergeant. He is usally the fastest person on the team but this time i was pulling him on the bike path. Then came the climb the climb i was going up pretty fast. when i got to the top i had then went back down to help my other cycling friends go up the hill. The next thing is that i went down hill. This was pretty fast, i was going 52.9 mph going down hill. I found that although i was going down hill at that paste i recongnized that it was worth it to the max. Man was that a fun weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Keishawn. It sounds like Scott is a pretty good character reference for you. Make sure you stay in contact with him. Get his email address. Ask him to help you get a civilian job at the LA AFB. Good thing you were wearing a helmet going downhill @ 53 mph. If you ran into a crow it could be a problem.

    ReplyDelete